Saturday, November 26, 2011

Who's at the door? (Northern Virginia Baby Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer)

Don't  you love to find special gifts at your door? 
Just check out this precious little gift.
 By the smile on his face, I think he likes who is there.  :)

Oh, this just makes me want to snuggle. 
I just love the hat too.  I love the texture and quality of it.  It really does make a difference in photos by all of the cute little hats and such.
You can see other great hats on Gia Bella Hats and Such FaceBook page.  You can also contact them at giabellahats@gmail.com.




Isn't he just so cute, precious, and tiny.  It is so wonderful to have a picture of your little baby at this stage because in just a week or two they have already grown so much more.  It is great to have pictures to reflect upon. 


OK, I just had to add this picture.  It truly brings a smile to my face and a little giggle.  It is truly funny.  This was the last picture taken of the day and I couldn't have planned it better.
It gives a whole new meaning to "Rock a bye baby".

You are smiling aren't you!


2 comments:

Christie Anne said...

I love these pictures!!! Of course these boys are adorable to begin with =), but these photos are just beautiful!!

Unknown said...

So precious! You did a wonderful job!