Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Clowning Around (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer)

I feel like I can be quite the jokester.  I always love a good laugh.  Most the time I am telling really stupid jokes that I truly find funny.  This lovable family came along and they were truly jokesters.  Just see all of the fun we had.....




On a more serious note, we had some absolutely fabulous pictures of this family.  It is going to be hard to decide which one to use for the Christmas Card let alone which one will be hanging on the wall. 







There are even more pictures that could be added to the blog but saddly I ran out of time to edit more of them. 

I just love this little saying.  It just fits perfectly at the end of this posting.  

No comments: