Monday, November 21, 2011

Tis the Season for Family Photos (Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer)

Tis the season!  I just love this season.  The crisp air, the colors of the leaves, the food, and most of all family.  I just love the thought that these pictures are going to be sent out to loved ones to share.  I love reading about the lives of my friends and family.  I love watching the children grow.  I wonder what stories will be shared about this family? 
I know this family and they are so wonderful.  The girls are full of joy and it shines through.
I must admit though, I did scare their youngest with my crazy personality.  I tend to be a little silly during my photo sessions.  I do it to try to get everyone to smile and laugh.  This is the first ever photo session where my personality almost brought someone to tears.  :)  She did sorta warm up to me by the end....sorta.








  

No comments: