Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baby Blue Eyes (Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Baby Photographer)

Oh these baby blues.  This little guy had the bluest eyes.  They are just gorgeous.
 He is a strong little fella too!  I was amazed at his little push ups and attempted crawling and can you believe it, he is only 3 months old!  It puts my push ups to shame. 


 I think this picture is just adorable.  I thought it was cute how he was covering his monkey's eyes.  Then it made me think of those 3 monkeys, ya know, one has his mouth covered, another one has his ears covered, and the last one has his eyes covered.  Something to do with evil right?  But then I thought, "HEY! wait a minute!  My little friend here was covering the eyes of his monkey who is facing.... ME!  Hmmmm, maybe it was because I made this little man stay in tummy time too long.  Hee hee hee.

 So sweet huh?  I just want to eat his little toes and pinch his cute little belly.  Hmmmm, maybe I am evil.  :)
 

No comments: