Monday, November 5, 2012

Wonderful Family, Beatiful Setting (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer, Northern Virginia Couple Photographer)


It was such a pleasure to meet this family.  They were so incredibly wonderful and flexible.  There was the threat of the Hurrican Sandy coming up and their family photoraphy session so I called them up and rescheduled their appointment.  Not only were they willing to change their session date, when I got to the location they had selected of course there was an event going on.  I thought this was very unfunny because I had e-mailed the place and they never mentioned this event that weekend.  Anyway, we quickly changed the location and I think it worked out perfectly! 
Just look at how gorgeous these pictures turned out! 







No comments: