Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet with Some Sass-a-ma-tass! (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer, Gainesville Va Photographer)

Sweet but with some Sass-a-ma-tass!  (Giggle, giggle) I have know this family for almost 3 years now and I just love the little spunk in each of their children.  I love spunk!  It is such a great thing.   It isn't boring, it isn't disrespectful, it isn't over the top.  It is a little sassy but in all the right ways.  It is proud of being a girl and having fun.  
I have more than a little Sass-a-ma-tass in me and I wouldn't have it any other way!






Look at how that color just makes their eyes POP!



This picture has the most spunk in it!  I just love it!  This little cutie is just slightly oler than my son and I have know here since she was even littlier.  She was absolutely adorable with her fun little shirt with the fun hat.  Seriously, you may find me rockin something just as fun with ears or something crazier! 
 
 

No comments: