Friday, November 9, 2012

The Story Behind the Picture (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer, Northern Virgnia Couples)

I love stories!  Maybe not reading them, but hearing them and telling them. 
I have a story behind every photo session I take.  I LOVE it!!!  I love the adventures, the romance, the love, the comedy, etc.  There is a story behind every picture I take and I wouldn't change it for the world. 
Take for instance the fabulous family, who I am fond of.  There was someone who fell short on their nap and someone who had partially green hair from the Halloween party the night before but it didn't stop me from the challenge of getting a good portrait.  I don't know, but I think it would be a challenge, unless you were there, to figure out who those people were.  In fact, generations from now, there will be laughs and stories when the grandkids and great grandkids look at these photos.  This family will tell about the great adventure of this photo session. 
Alright, alright.....it was me who didn't get their nap.  LOL! 
I am very happy with the results of the family session and I think nothing but wonderful things of this great family!  It was a pleasure to hang out with them! 
 






Do you know what I love the most about this picture????  It is so adorable but this young little guy was doing so much more in it!  Check it out........

Boys will ALWAYS be boys!  I have learned with my two little boys that sticks, dirt, mud, and all things dirty, make the most fun!



No comments: