Monday, November 24, 2014

Taco Bell and Senior Pictures????(Freedom High School Senior Photographer, Northern Virginia High School Photographer, Northern Virginia High School Photographer)

You wonder about the title of the posting what could High School Senior Pictures and Taco Bell have in common?  You see, my lovely high school senior didn't get a chance to eat breakfast that morning and by the time we met up that afternoon she was getting hungry!  Throughout the session in-between my direction for the pictures there was talk of only Taco Bell.  Fortunately, after our fun photo session, my young friend here got that delicious Taco Bell.  I had such a great time but now whenever I see these images or think of the photo session, I want Taco Bell!  Now every time I think of this session I have a hankering for Taco Bell. 




 


No comments: