Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Cousin's Wedding (Idaho Wedding Photographer, Utah Wedding Photographer, Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer, Leilani Photography, Leilani Mitchell Photography)

I got the opportunity to visit my parents in my home state Idaho.  I was there to help my mom out and it just so happened that my visit was the same time period as my cousin's (well actually my cousin's son's) wedding.  I was so delighted that I was able to take their pictures.  I love photography and I love my family, so I am so happy that I got to intertwine both of them. 
 









1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Very creative wedding photography! I want to hire your wedding photographer for annual events in NYC. Can you please give me his/her contact number? I am really in need and want to work with some professionals.