Friday, May 16, 2014

What a Good Guy! (Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Headshots, Northern Virginia Leilani Mitchell Photography, Leilani Photography)

Being a part of a photographer's family you have to put up a lot!!!  I know my family has dealt with some crazy things.  One thing I know that wears on them is to stand in as a model while I try new equipment.  There are countless times where I get sour looks from all of them as they sit there waiting for me to get everything just right. 
Bless my neighbor, Rick, he was at our house planning a mother's day brunch while I was setting up for a photo shoot the next day.  I called out to my son to come and sit in my scene as I worked around with the lighting, etc.  My son moaned!  My friend, who was rather ecstatic, volunteered.  Let me tell you, it was so much fun!  I don't think I've ever been so entertained while setting up. 
Don't you worry about the following, I got total permission to post all of these pictures. 
Hee, hee!  Thanks Rick!  Your a Good Guy!  Thanks for the good laughs.






 
Ok, I can take a serious picture too.....
 
 
 
 


No comments: