Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sweet Little Baby Girl (Northern Virginia Newborn Photographer, Northern Virginia Baby Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer)

This was such a sweet little baby.  She was just so cute and little.  She was so fun to hold.  I just love that part of the newborn sessions, holding these little angels. 
This was such a fun newborn photo session because of the tutu, lace, hats, and flowers.  My inner child would love to put on all the girlie froo froo and go skipping in the field while gathering flowers.  Since I probably won't be doing that anytime soon, it was sure fun to take pictures of this sweet little girl who looks so precious in them. 







I would also like to give a shout out to a local business lady that I know quite well and I love her stuff.  She makes these adorable hats for babies.  I just love how unique and creative they are.  This hat below has such a vintage feel to it.  It is so beautiful.  You will have to check out her amazing hats at Get Your Craft On Etsy Shop.  You'll just love her stuff.  



No comments: