Friday, October 26, 2012

How Do You Describe It? (Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer, Prince Willliam County Wedding Photographer, Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer, Carmen's Carts)

So would you say "the most fun"?  How about "very unique"?  "Exciting, Beautiful, Relaxing, Full of Love, Thoughtful, Creative," or how about "Perfect"?  That actually fits this wedding, "Perfect". 
I mean, come on, the weather was very enjoyable, the fall leaves were bursting with color, all their loved ones, including their sweet dog, was gathered around in a very relaxing yet fun filled atmosphere.  Everyone had a great time after the ceremony to be playing basketball, bocce ball, kite flying, oh, the list goes on. 
Here are just a few pictures of this wonderful wedding.
Just look at the expressions on their faces.  It just melts your heart doesn't it?

This just makes me laugh!  This little girl just had to be a part of the wedding! 


I believe the father of the groom built this beautiful backdrop. 




Now I was experimenting with this picture.  I was going for a vintage look.











Now this is just downright cool.  Instead of a wedding cake the couple opted for Italian Ice, geloto, custard, and yogurt. 
You should check out this traveling yumminess.  The name of the company is Carmen's Carts.Carmen's Carts. 
This was my first ever time of having gelato and it was AMAZING!    Even now my toungue is salivating for it. 

Check out how cool this company is.  I hope I get to run into one of Carmen's Carts again one day. Carmen's Carts

The day was so fun.  It even ended with everyone playing Laser Tag and I mean EVERYONE including our bride and groom!  It was such a good time. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leilani, we could not be happier with how these turned out. Your work is amazing. Additionally, Kat and I were glad to have you be a part of our day. Thank you so much.