Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Family Pictures (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer)

I was fortunate to go to a lovely location for this family session.  It was quite stunning to walk this property.  Everywhere you turn there was another secret little garden.
We were able to take advantage of a beautiful archway for most of the session. 
I don't know what it is but it seems my most recent photo sessions have been in the cold.  Oh well, it will make for a great story for the grandkids one day.  Whenever they will look at the pictures they will talk about how cold it was and no one will believe it because they look so good!  :)
One of the cutest things (well, I thought it was cute) that was happening during this picture was the little baby was pulling his big brother's hair.  Oh my goodness the baby thought it was the best thing in the world!  See, there is another story that the grandkids can hear about this picture. 


Isn't this just the sweetest thing.  I love the archway and the sweet little smiles.

What a beautiful couple huh?





No comments: