Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fun with Washington D.C.'s Cherry Blossoms (Northern Virginia Photographer)

Growing up in Southeast Idaho I didn't care for spring too much because it is muddy, cold, and everything was DEAD!  There was not a spot of color around until summertime (Sorry to all of my family and friends still living there, don't hate on me). 
I love spring here in D.C. and Virginia.  There are so many glorious colors everywhere!  Oh, and the cherry blossoms are to die for. 
Well, during one of the glorious days before the blossoms disappeared, my friend and I had a bit of fun taking pictures.  I love how they turned out. 
With this picture, I wanted it to look like a painting.  I added some texture and some brush stokes and I love how it turned out.

I love this picture because you can see more of the blossoms.  I love the lace and the umbrella too.  They add a femine quality to the softness of the picture.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures. 

No comments: