Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The BEST Family! (Northern Virginia Photographer)

It was such a pleasure to photograph this family.  They are the BEST family ever in more than one way!  If you know this family, you know why.  :)  I am sure they have heard this very thing many times too. 
Honestly, there were so many pictures to choose from, I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post.  There were so many cute playful ones and then there were so many nice posed pictures too.  So forgive me but I couldn't decide, so I posted some of both.
 When I was taking this picture, I was telling the family that it was so perfect, it belongs in a magazine somewhere.  That is just my opionion though. 

 Now it is this little guys turn to pull his parents. 






I think this one is one of my favorites.  Just look at the joy in everyone's eyes.  That is true happiness right there.  :)

No comments: