Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Hudson (Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Baby Photographer)

Oh my goodness, this little guy is such a sweety.  He is simply just adorable.
Funny thing about this little guy was he just did not want to have those sleepy time pictures.  He was wide awake for most of the photo session.  That's ok though because he has these amazing eyes.  Just look at him.  He is just so cute, I can't wait to hold him again. 



Ok, so I was able to get one sleepy time picture and it was with his older brother.  Look at the Miles face, you can tell he just adores his little brother.  I just adore both of these little guys.
 

1 comment:

tiggerashley said...

Is that the basket you got while visiting? I helped mom pack up some more boxes so I think she is going to be sending them soon. We miss you and think of you guys often. Love you!!!