Friday, May 20, 2011

Peter Candland for Supervisor

How exciting and thrilled I was when I was asked to photograph an up and coming SUPERVISOR of Gainesville, VA.  That's right, Peter Candland is running for Gainesville District Supervisor.
I love photographing people with no fear for an adventure.
The family was even willing to go deep in my forest for an awesome family shot.
 Oh, I just love the lush green tones in this picture.  It is so beautiful.

Do you know what was great and wonderful about this shot....OK, I won't keep you guessing anymore.
The two youngest children were perfect.  I am not kidding, this was the actual shot, all smiley and fun. 
The family was just great in spite of all the muggy weather. 

This is so very nice.   I love couple pictures so much.  Don't both of them look great?

Here are their cute children, again, it can be challenging to get little kids to smile at the right time but BAM! 
They all look so good!  Just love it!!!

No comments: