Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Modelling in Virginia, Northern Virginia Photographer,

I sometimes have a hard time just taking the requested picture.  I always have to "play" a just little more.  Case in point, I was just requested to take a couple of headshots for a fabulous actor/model, LaTise Edrington
One headshot was to be for acting:

and another for modelling:

It'll be hard to decided which picture to use because I love this one too.


But the fun didn't stop there, I had to try something different, something artistic.

 I think this picture is so powerful!  It is like BAM!  It just hits ya.

This picture is so sultry, I just love it!

If you would like to see more of LaTise Edrington, you can find her on Model Mayhem too. 
I had the experience of working with her as a model and as an actress and she is phenominal at both of them.

You can also see more of my modelling pictures on my Model Mayhem site for Leilani Photography.
See you there!

No comments: