Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hunter Family (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer)

Not only did I get to have fun and take pictures with this family but we went on an adventure!  I got to photograph at Chapman's Mill.  I was so excited to shoot there.  While we were there, the family decided they wanted a picture by the water.  No problem right????  Na uh, I had to climb a big rock wall with my camera and equipment.  I really have no problem working to get a great shot but I am terrified of heights.  I had to go though because Heather, the mother, was climbing the wall in her STILETTO boots.  Let me just say Heather ROCKS!!! 
Here are a couple of the shots from the great wall climb.......

 I must give props to my dear friend Susan who helped me research and find this AWESOME location.  Thanks Susan.


Boys will be boys!  Rock on!
 Girls rule too! 

 Here it is!  My mooshy gooshy moment.  I can't help it, I am a romantic.   


1 comment:

Jessie Anne said...

You are magic! These are perfect!