Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Caresse and Keith (Washington D.C. Temple, Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer)

Well here they are!  I am so excited.  It was such a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. 


Isn't Caresse just exquisite?  I think her dress is gorgeous. 

Here is Keith so dapper and fine.





 I just love this shot.  I am all about shoes!  You put so much thought into them, you can't leave them out of a picture.  Who says feet can't have a little sass in them.  :)
 I took a walk around while I was waiting for Keith and Caresse.  I found this spot and I was thrilled that they were both so willing to go on a very small hike to get to it.  I think it was well worth it. 
Fall is so cozy and romantic to me.  It makes this picture all the better to have the colors in it too.





Aren't these clouds just amazing.  They add so much drama to the picture. 








 Here is the first dance.  So much fun.
 Here is just a few highlights of the reception.

No wedding would be complete without a little Y.M.C.A.




It was such a pleasure to spend the day with Caresse and Keith.  They are a very sweet couple that I had the priveledge to spend some time with. 
Whew!  I spent many very late nights working on these but I wanted to get them up so badly for the family to share.  I hope you all enjoy them. 

No comments: