Saturday, May 27, 2017

So Special (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Leilani Photography, Leilani Mitchell Photographer, Northern Virginia Children Photographer, Northern Virginia Couples Photographer)

I find it so special when I get the honor of photographing a family over the years.  I do feel a connection, knowing that I am the one who is stopping time for a moment and making a statement of a family.  The statement showing the stages of growth each member of the family has made and how they look at that time in their life.  I know that not only will the family enjoy the pictures now but in the future as well when they reminisce what was happening at that point in life. 
This special family I witness grow not only physically but in numbers as well.  I love seeing them each year and the joy of seeing them grow.  
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I know I do.






No comments: