Thursday, November 5, 2015

Through the Years (Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer, Washington D.C. Temple pictures, Northern Virginia Photographer)

Who know that when I photographed 1 family many years ago that I would be photographing their son's wedding.  I've had the joy of photographing a wonderful family, from there I photographed their son's senior pictures.  That family referred another high school senior to me and I took her pictures.  From there I took many pictures of her family. 
Now, years later, those two high school seniors got married and I was there to photograph it. 
It has been so exciting to photograph them and their families through the years.  Now, here are their wedding pictures.





1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Incredible wedding photos! Yeah, you are right that it’s a matter of great esteem to photograph another photographer’s wedding. You did it brilliantly my friend. I am going to get married at one of beautiful Chicago venues and looking for a photographer of your caliber.