Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Which One (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Ocean City Maryland Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer, Leilani Mitchell, Leilani Photography)

We had a wonderful family vacation this fall.  Even though it rained most of the time we were there, we still had a fantastic time in Ocean City, MD.  The rain stopped just long enough for us to jump out and take these family pictures.  I went out to set up my tripod and realized I left the most important part that attaches the camera to the tripod back at home several hours away.  But my creative mind figured out a substitution with my camera bad and several buckets and towels.  I don't think it turned out bad at all.  In fact, I'm impressed if I do say so myself. 
Hmmmm, What is your opinion?  Which family picture should be the one hanging on my wall.
Now it is my turn to figure out which picture should be my big display on my wall but I'm having a hard time.  I love them both for very different reasons.
Now it is your turn to weigh in.  Which one should be the great big one on my wall?



1 comment:

Sarah N said...

I like the first! Leilani you lookin' hawt :)