Friday, November 8, 2013

Ahh, Those Crunchy Leaves Are So Much Fun! (Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginis Family Photographer, Haymarket, VA Photographer, Gainesville, VA Photographer, Leilani Mitchell Photography, Leilani Photography)

I love fall so much!  The colors are amazing.  I love the crisp fall air.  I love the comfort food.  Ahh, but I just love those crunchy leaves.  There is nothing better than the sound of leaves crunching when you walk or when you crush them in your hand.  That rustling sound makes me want to wear a sweater and put on some fall boots. 
Well, this little guy in this family loved to play with the leaves just as much as I do.  We had so much fun smashing them, kicking them around, and most especially, shaking them off the trees. 
Look at this fun family session.




 

No comments: