Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Countrywide Connections (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer, Chantilly Virginia Family Photographer, Children Photographer)

Who knew when I moved clear across the country that I would meet a family who is related to a girl I went to High School with?  So funny, you have a casual conversation with someone only to find out that you know someone in common. 
I go back to the beginning of my time here in Virginia with this family.  I have loving and dear memories of this family.  Some of which they probably don't even know.  Not that I was stalking them but in a few situations I have seen very sweet moments with them with each other.  I only hope my children treat me the same way they do now as when they are high school seniors. 
Anyway, I was so honored to photograph their family.  There were a couple of children I met for the first time and a couple I got to see again with this session.  The parents, I look so highly up to, it was kind of weird to be as corny as I am with them.  Eeek!  I hope I didn't embarrass myself too much with them. 
All I can say is after our photo session, I loved and respected the family all the more.  So happy that I know them.


 
 


No comments: