Thursday, March 21, 2013

So Impressed (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer, Manassas Photographer, Centreville Photographer)

When I was asked to take this family's portraits, I of course knew the oldest daughter.  I photographed her High School Senior Pictures almost a year ago but when I met the entire family the children seemed so familiar to me.  I had to brain storm and think and think and then it came to me.  I met 3 out of the 4 children before at various camps in the area.  And you know what?  The reason they stood out to me was because I was so impressed with them.  They were all so sweet and tender hearted.  I have volunteered at scout and girls camps in this area and there are some pretty cool people who stand out to me.  I must say these children stood out because of how much fun I had with them.  They were very giving and cooperative along with a loving nature to their fellow campers.  It was such a pleasure to photograph this family and it was a pleasure to meet them before. 





No comments: