Thursday, February 28, 2013

Here He Is! (Northern Virginia Newborn Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer)

Is seems like just yesterday we my friend told us she was going to have a baby.  We all waited with much anticipation.  I watch his mommy do amazing things while she was pregnant and I just couldn't believe how awesome she was!  She worked out all the time, she stayed up late with all of us crazy girls, went above and beyond helping all the neighbors out, and she kept up with the daily demands of being a mother.  I couldn't believe she did it all while pregnant and not losing her mind.  Love that gal!
Now, he is finally here!  I enjoyed holding this little guy.  He like his mom was full of energy and he didn't want to snuggle down and sleep.  It was ok though because I got to hold him and spend more time with him.  I can't wait till the next time I get to hold this little guy.
Here he is.......







No comments: