Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Which one, which one??? (Northern Virginia Headshot Photographer, Northern Virginia Model Photographer, Northern Virginia Profile Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer)

Which one, which one to choose?????
I was posting some pictures on Facebook and I noticed that one of my good friends hasn't updated her profile picture in awhile.  I really can't say much because it has been over a year and a half since I have updated mine (I really need to get on that).  Anyway, we did a recent photo shoot to get that updated picture but, I can't decide which one would be the right one. 
What is your opinion?????
This one is a great one.  I love the field of flowers in the background.

Here is a great headshot that would be nice.  Don't you love how here eyes just pop!

I think this is cute because the wind is slightly blowing here hair and she has a great smile on her face.

I like how there is a ray of sunlight in this picture.  Makes it seem so sunny and bright.

 


No comments: