Friday, December 30, 2011

Tis the Season for FAMILY! (Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Family Photographer)

Oh my, I've just realized it has been a little while since I have logged on and posted anything.  But don't think it is because I have been sitting back eating Christmas cookies and drinking hot cocoa. 
It has been a busy season but I love it!
Tis the Season for Family!  This is the time of year when families get together.  I find it very touching to be a part of it. 
Mmmmm, when I arrived to this house for the photo session, it felt like Christmas.  There was the smell of the Christmas tree and the cooking in the kitchen (my tummy is literally growling as I think of it).  Even the house was so warm and inviting and yes, it felt like Christmas. 
I had a wonderful time taking the pictures and even Santa drove by on the Fire truck.






No comments: