Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beautiful Idaho (Northern Virginia Photographer)

I am still here!  I promise.  I spent a few weeks in Idaho and Utah and then I came back home and I needed a little time to get back into the swing of things.  Then school came along and then catching up with some other photo shoots happened and BAM!  Here we are in September and I haven't posted anything. 
Well, here it is my friends.  Here is one of the photo sessions from Idaho.  I didn't realize how much I missed the real mountains until I went back home.  Don't get me wrong, I still love, love, love Virginia but there are some things to be missed in the West.
I hope you enjoy this post until the next one. 



The sun was just setting for this picture.  I am glad we were able to get this one in before the sun went down over the mountains.

We were having some fun with this picture.  Trying to add some nostalgia, so I thought some sepia to this picture was perfect. 

No comments: