Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet baby girl (Northern Virginia Photographer, Northern Virginia Baby Photographer)

Such a sweet little girl.  I just loved holding sweet little Brittany.
Just look at this precious little smile she has on her face.  She is just so adorable. 

Here is another view but just still so adorable. It took us a little while to get this sweet princess to sleep but when we did, it is just so heavenly. 



I just LOVE this little hat.  Seriously, I need one in my size.  You have to check out this hat and other adorable hats and headbands at Get Your Craft On shop. 

 Here is yet another beautiful creation by Get Your Craft On shop.  The flower headband really created a vintage feel to the picture.  I think it turned out gorgeous if I do say so myself.


There is nothing like those sweet tender mommy momments. 



No comments: