Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little Dax is 2! (Northern Virginia Child Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer)

I can't belive my little baby is 2 years old now.  It has been so much fun to watch him grow. 
He was such a character during the pictures, huh what I am I talking about, he is ALWAYS a character!  His pictures took 2 different tries.  The first try it was far too cold.  We tried a couple of pictures but neither one of us could handle the cold wind.  The second try it was a very rainy day.  It was his actual birthday.  He wanted nothing to do with his cute little hat or his sock monkey but he wanted to play and play in the puddles from the rain that day. 
Here they are......
This is what happens when you take your hat off.  Gives a whole new meaning to hat hair.



Oh boy, here are those puddles I was talking about.


No comments: