Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cutie Cousins (Northern Virginia Family Photographer, Northern Virginia Child Photographer, Northern Virginia Baby Photograher)

There is nothing like having a forever connection with your family.  No matter what you do in life or where you move or go, you will always have family.  I still have fantastic memories of spending time with my cousins.  Some of them lived close and some of them I only have seen a couple times in my life but it is incredible how much you have in common through your parents. 
These cousins were so cute.  They just were so close and so willing to help each other out.  They laughed and had a good time with each other. 
I hope you all enjoy the pictures.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! You are so amazingly talented. I loved your little tribute to your cousins. The memories I have are fond also. Love you bunches!

Cassandra